NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrackerJacker32

CrackerJacker32

CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Hey guys well i got on and well i found out im de-ranked to Member????!?!?!?!??!?! Please tell me what happend?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Well I'm banned :/ I can't do anything about it. Please unban us Jay!!!! I thought I was allowed to give Cracker Gm because he was mod/JrMod. And Sku11Crusher was my friend. Dead gave it to his friends, why can't I? And I gave it to Fragtex because he's me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
jayz787
Admin
jayz787

PostSubject: Re: CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:53 pm

James Rabbit wrote:
Well I'm banned :/ I can't do anything about it. Please unban us Jay!!!! I thought I was allowed to give Cracker Gm because he was mod/JrMod. And Sku11Crusher was my friend. Dead gave it to his friends, why can't I? And I gave it to Fragtex because he's me Razz
Hey I've decided I'm going to unban you toge. But you can't give people ANYTHING and no one gets GM from anyone but me.
Back to top Go down
https://noobjail.forumotion.com
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 am

jayz787 wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:
Hey I've decided I'm going to unban you toge. But you can't give people ANYTHING and no one gets GM from anyone but me.
THANK YOU JAAAAAAAAAYYYY
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

CrackerJacker32 De-Ranked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1