NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asking for a promotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

Asking for a promotion Empty
PostSubject: Asking for a promotion   Asking for a promotion EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 am

I've been on this server for 4 weeks now, I've donated, been banned Very Happy , and I'm friends with Fatboy, Beast, Camwam (I think), ElisB, Elite5, and many more. I HATE griefer's seeing as that my house has been attacked by Cam and Fat (They only broke two blocks and they fixed afterwards), DinasurTV, Either andy or CRODust, Im still fuzzy on the details. But the main point is, my house has been completely taken down. There was lava, water, blocks missing in my house. I have seen the horrible effects of a griefer. I've rebuilt my house twice. To this day, not everything is fixed. It is now protected, but not everyone has protected their house. My goal is to do as much too stop griefing. And I have one request if I'm not promoted. Build a jail. Ban isn't bad enough. Jail them and mute them. Thank you for listening to me. james albino out
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com

Asking for a promotion
Page 1 of 1