NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You're gonna love this, read.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellzmeister

Ellzmeister

You're gonna love this, read. Empty
PostSubject: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Okay. First and foremost, this is just my opinion, please don't ban me D:

The admins seem to be a little... argumentative at the moment. I'm sure Jay had his reasons to ban a bunch of them but from what I've heard he might have wanted to talk to them first... I'm willing to accept I don't know the whole story.

But in any case, my suggestion is that this is a GAME. I think we need to take a deep breath, calm down and just enjoy ourselves, perhaps? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:33 pm

I try to, I can't, Fat is always abusing and stuff, then I get banned for abusing when I never did... And now I've just lost my fav server. To jayz, just unban me dude, you just listen to any bullcrap someone said, like, someone said I abuse, insta ban, literally..
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Cam. wrote:
I try to, I can't, Fat is always abusing and stuff, then I get banned for abusing when I never did... And now I've just lost my fav server. To jayz, just unban me dude, you just listen to any bullcrap someone said, like, someone said I abuse, insta ban, literally..
does every single thing u blame me u got banned not me so u abused and im not sooo whop abused
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:56 am

Fatboy96 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
does every single thing u blame me u got banned not me so u abused and im not sooo whop abused

I have never abused, it's been a misunderstanding, and no one gets it yet. Oh and fat, get better english, I can barley understand you.
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 am

Cam. wrote:
Fatboy96 wrote:
Cam. wrote:

I have never abused, it's been a misunderstanding, and no one gets it yet. Oh and fat, get better english, I can barley understand you.
BARLEY understand you? Talk about your spelling XD Well, I got /killed for some reason, and ehh..... makes me sad D:
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:29 pm

James Rabbit wrote:
Cam. wrote:
Fatboy96 wrote:
Cam. wrote:

BARLEY understand you? Talk about your spelling XD Well, I got /killed for some reason, and ehh..... makes me sad D:

Dude, at least I'm not like "hi u i nevr abused he lieing"
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:31 pm

hey cam FUCK U im 13 in 7th grade calm ur tits i make typos cause i try to type fast and toge...... u make me saddd D:
and plus im in my grades adv english sooooooooo ha
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
hey cam FUCK U im 13 in 7th grade calm ur tits i make typos cause i try to type fast and toge...... u make me saddd D:
and plus im in my grades adv english sooooooooo ha
You dont make typo's, it's your grammar.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:04 pm

i dont really talk like that r u retarded................. god

Last edited by Fatboy96 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
i dont really talk like that r retarded................. god

r retarded? even that doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 pm

cams mad at me D:
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 am

James Rabbit wrote:
cams mad at me D:

Am I? I don't think so?
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Cam. wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:
cams mad at me D:

Am I? I don't think so?
Yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheLegend333

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:35 pm

u all need to STFU
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:18 am

TheLegend333 wrote:
u all need to STFU
That woesn't nice T_T
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:33 am

u think i really talk like that...... ru fucking stupid.............:l. I tpye fast and i leave out words so wut
Back to top Go down
TheLegend333

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Really??? People Really??? Stop fighting over a computer game when the whole world is blocks! "/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna love this, read.   You're gonna love this, read. Empty

Back to top Go down

You're gonna love this, read.
Page 1 of 1