NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've Been Thinking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jayz787
Admin
jayz787

I've Been Thinking Empty
PostSubject: I've Been Thinking   I've Been Thinking EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 am

All us admins have been fighting too much. I think we all need to sit down and have a talk. Camwam you will most likely be unbanned by the end of it. I know there is a problem though as I get complaints about bad admins all the time. We just need to all work together to find a solution to said problem.
Back to top Go down
https://noobjail.forumotion.com
Cam.

Cam.

I've Been Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking   I've Been Thinking EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:30 am

jayz787 wrote:
All us admins have been fighting too much. I think we all need to sit down and have a talk. Camwam you will most likely be unbanned by the end of it. I know there is a problem though as I get complaints about bad admins all the time. We just need to all work together to find a solution to said problem.

Thank you. But one thing, due to my timezone I can rarley stay long when your online.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

I've Been Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking   I've Been Thinking EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 am

ty i really hate being acused of many things and sorry cam :/ but the good news is that u may be unbanned at the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

I've Been Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking   I've Been Thinking EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Hell yah! We're all in this together! I don't see what we normally argue about, except cheating. I'll say this, everyone who can cheat, has cheated, except Titus or Rot. I only see Titus once a week, and Rot doesn't do much, so I can't tell with them Razz . Other then them, I know people have cheated. It's ehhh..... unavoidable as you say. Oh and on the subject of cheating, I found two people with god swords --- Cameralove88XD <--- (Don't see how I remembered that name o_O ) And EiaS. I banned both of them. I noticed when they killed cheesecake members with diamond armor in one hit. I got rid of the swords, and got rid of the people, but the thing is, how did they get them? That's all I can really say for now, and good to see you back cam. Last thing, Jay, please add the commands back. I can't do /thru, /vanish is gone I think, buycraft doesn't seem to work, and all the protected things are not protected now. I can't use worldedit, all my faction mates are gone, and some other shit. I'm worried about Fat's house. It's made of diamond and gold blocks and melons and things like that. If someone gets hold of that, we're doomed. Thanks peeps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Sponsored content

I've Been Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking   I've Been Thinking Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Been Thinking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobJail Forums :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: