NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jayz787
Admin
jayz787

MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS   MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 am

I have updated every single plugin please tell me if people dont have permission to do certain things as I may of missed that permission.
Back to top Go down
https://noobjail.forumotion.com
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS   MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 am

alright jayz aobut to make a new post bout ranks and perms destroyed ok ill wait
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS   MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 pm

I can't do /thru, /vanish is gone I think, buycraft doesn't seem to work, and all the protected things are not protected now. I can't use worldedit, all my faction mates are gone, and some other shit. I'm worried about Fat's house. It's made of diamond and gold blocks and melons and things like that. If someone gets hold of that, we're doomed. I can't use /i or /give, or /item, I can't use /ban or /kick. I can't use anything more then a normal visitor except /manuadd. I also can't use /gm. So if anyone has anything more, add it on my list Very Happy (USE MEH NUMBERS) And btw, all my faction stuff is gone. I can't use /f home, and I spent forever on it D: Anyway to get it back? If not, just let me fly, and i can find it........ I think
1. /thru
2. Buycraft
3. Worldedit
4. /i or /give or /item
5. /ban or /kick
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
gracebodestyne

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS   MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 am

1im not admin
2 i CANT do anything lol
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS   MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 am

Please add the perms back, we're getting a lot of hackers and god sword people...... wonder why...... ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS   MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS Empty

Back to top Go down

MAJOR UPDATES TO PLUGINS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobJail Forums :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: