NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellzmeister

Ellzmeister

I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod Empty
PostSubject: I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod   I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Current rank? Senior Member

What rank you want? Uhhh, next rank up, which I believe is still Jr Mod, right?

Do you help the server? Yes Very Happy I'm head of a fairly large faction (Cheesecake) and I do try to take people who are in need in and help them out. Given the chance, I'd be more than happy to help solve disputes and the like, as well as assist with the upkeep of the server (tidying up the area around spawn, etc.). I do PvP, of course and sometimes I am a bit of an ass, but I try and keep that to within the aspect of the rules; they're there so that everyone else can enjoy themselves and I appreciate that.

How often are you on? Pretty much every day. I'm British (fancy a cup of tea and all that) so I'm usually on a little earlier than other staff.

Are you mature? I like to think so, yes. I'm level-headed and try my best to listen to all sides of the argument so that my judgement is based on facts and not who whines first.

I've been playing on this server since the start of the year and I've encountered a lot of kindness/support both from the staff and the community as a whole. I'd really appreciate a chance to pay that back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod   I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Well I can vouch for (kinda) looking at both sides of an arguement. I mean, you stick with what cam says XD
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Ellzmeister

Ellzmeister

PostSubject: Re: I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod   I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:31 am

YAY APPROVAL Very Happy and yeah, I know I'm being pigheaded about that, I just believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and all that jazz. So if someone gives me a better reason than "it's usually Cam" I'll listen. I like to think that's fair... :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod   I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod Empty

Back to top Go down

I be Ellzmeister, applyin' for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobJail Forums :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: