NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I wont be unbanned guys...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam.

Cam.

I wont be unbanned guys... Empty
PostSubject: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Well knowing most of you guys, you blame me for all this hacking and signs shit. And no ones actually unbanning me. So honestly, you guys are kinda dumbass's (but ellz :S). So bye.....
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Cam, for my entire time on this server, I'm blamed for things a lot of things I haven't done, and I've never accused anyone of something unless I KNEW they were cheating or hacking, but the problem is, very few people do the same. Cam, from what I've heard, you've been trying to get ME banned so you could get your position back. I don't appreciate that. I've never blamed you for anything, and you call me a dumbass. I have never, and [I]will[I] show any compassion to someone who calls me a hacker when I'm not. Blames me for things i haven't done. And the one thing I can't forgive, is trying to get someone else banned because you got banned. In my opinion, that shows trustworthiness. How can we trust someone who'd back stab you for something they did. Now, I really can't even THINK that cam put those signs there. I still believe it's some random guy who's putting suspicion in our staff members, and by hell, it worked. See, if you can put the tiniest bit of suspicion into a group, it starts growing and growing until they get the answer. If they don't get the truth, it becomes a free for all.
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:11 pm

James Rabbit wrote:
Cam, for my entire time on this server, I'm blamed for things a lot of things I haven't done, and I've never accused anyone of something unless I KNEW they were cheating or hacking, but the problem is, very few people do the same. Cam, from what I've heard, you've been trying to get ME banned so you could get your position back. I don't appreciate that. I've never blamed you for anything, and you call me a dumbass. I have never, and [I]will[I] show any compassion to someone who calls me a hacker when I'm not. Blames me for things i haven't done. And the one thing I can't forgive, is trying to get someone else banned because you got banned. In my opinion, that shows trustworthiness. How can we trust someone who'd back stab you for something they did. Now, I really can't even THINK that cam put those signs there. I still believe it's some random guy who's putting suspicion in our staff members, and by hell, it worked. See, if you can put the tiniest bit of suspicion into a group, it starts growing and growing until they get the answer. If they don't get the truth, it becomes a free for all.

Did I ever say you hacked, did I ever blame you for hacking? No I did not, I have only blamed fat. (Because its true...)

And have I ever tryed to get you banned? No, I have not. In the time I've been banned I've not. So don't make up random bullshit for attention.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Cam. wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:

Did I ever say you hacked, did I ever blame you for hacking? No I did not, I have only blamed fat. (Because its true...)

And have I ever tryed to get you banned? No, I have not. In the time I've been banned I've not. So don't make up random bullshit for attention.

sure iv hacked and yes i admit it but WHEN I ACUTALLY ADMIT TO THNIGS like toge we r unbanned u cant just handle beeing in trouble.and yes when i was on with jayz and u and tog wasnt u asked if u can ban toge for obyseing and why am i always the one u balme its really getting annoying so suck it up and admit it and maybe u can get unabanned
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:

sure iv hacked and yes i admit it but WHEN I ACUTALLY ADMIT TO THNIGS like toge we r unbanned u cant just handle beeing in trouble.and yes when i was on with jayz and u and tog wasnt u asked if u can ban toge for obyseing and why am i always the one u balme its really getting annoying so suck it up and admit it and maybe u can get unabanned

Elite has blamed toge, not me dumbass. And yes, I admit, I have cheated items before, and so have all of us. But why are you going on about hacking, when this topic is based on the signs and not being unbanned? Post stuff ontopic next time.
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Cam, I don't write that much for attention. If i wanted attention, I'd ban everyone, stop the server, hack MpServ and delete everything, and jack jay's account and get him banned on as many servers I could find. Cam, you have accused me many times of tp'ing and killing, spawning in items, using /enchant for god swords, and tons of other shit. Oh and about Elite, I;ve never really paid attention to him, so if he has blamed me, i'd pay as much attention to him as I would to a ant. (Though if it's like, crawling up my leg, I'd probably pay lots of attention to it)
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:14 pm

do u have to quote everything cam god its annoying and i cant read it on meh pohne oh and btw yea tgoe and i are the most accuseed for things we never did but u dont c us getting pissed now do u?
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Cam, this probably won't make you feel better, but whatever. In the end, all the admins will be banned for new ones. No one is perfect. The higher the rank, the more likely it is to fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
do u have to quote everything cam god its annoying and i cant read it on meh pohne oh and btw yea tgoe and i are the most accuseed for things we never did but u dont c us getting pissed now do u?

actually yes I do, when elite and I complained you replied like "IM IN THE TOP EGNLISH GROUP AND I DONT HACK, CLALM UR TITS"

Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

James Rabbit wrote:
Cam, this probably won't make you feel better, but whatever. In the end, all the admins will be banned for new ones. No one is perfect. The higher the rank, the more likely it is to fuck up.

Im sure you would be as pissed as I am if you had done all this work for the server then it's gone.
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:48 am

Cam. wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:

Im sure you would be as pissed as I am if you had done all this work for the server then it's gone.

Cam, I've been on this server WAAAAAY (11 days) longer then you. If I got banned, I did much more work (Over a course of 11 days XD)
Back to top Go down
Ellzmeister

Ellzmeister

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:46 am

Can I just say something?

When I joined Noobjail earlier this year it was fucking awesome. Easily the best server I've ever been on. I was sad when it went down. But I dunno, ever since the new IP it's just got shit... Staff that squabble like this do not a top-rate server make. It's unprofessional (lol), it pisses the rest of us off but most of all it takes that huge sense of community this server has and soundly buggers it. I still don't think that, even with Cam's history, Jayz should have banned him straight off. And it gets a little tedious when it's always his fault. I dunno guys. I miss playing without this hanging over our heads :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wont be unbanned guys...   I wont be unbanned guys... Empty

Back to top Go down

I wont be unbanned guys...
Page 1 of 1