NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im trying out for ADMIN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend333

Im trying out for ADMIN! Empty
PostSubject: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:06 pm

OK right now I am a SrMember

I would like to be Admin

I have helped people with problems like griefings or stealing for example i helped tomboygirl after she got griefed by Jynxxx and DiegoFlores i built her a whole new home and she said it was better than the other one!!!!!!!!! another example along time ago grace got his stuff stolen and i gave him stuff back and right now im making a mancave and i have a drink room and im making potions to give away. king

I have played on this server a long time since it was glowcraft and A day after toge joined.

I am very mature i dont not joke around with serious things!! I do like to give a joke every so and so Very Happy

Please take this for consideration Thank YOU!!!!

-TheLegend333 (Jacob)

Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:23 pm

I can verify all these things he has said. He's nice, on a lot, and a great guy overall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:01 am

James Rabbit wrote:
I can verify all these things he has said. He's nice, on a lot, and a great guy overall Very Happy

If he's nice and on alot doesn't mean he's a good admin, he needs skill with alot of plugins too...
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:17 am

Tell that to Kotor. Legend knows the rules of the admin, he knows the simpler commands like /ban or /kick. I mean, what plugins does he need to learn? The Hunger Games plugin? Factions?
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:24 pm

James Rabbit wrote:
Tell that to Kotor. Legend knows the rules of the admin, he knows the simpler commands like /ban or /kick. I mean, what plugins does he need to learn? The Hunger Games plugin? Factions?

Yes he does, Incase a player possibly needs help ...
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Cam. wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:

Help with what? He knows how to make a faction, do /f admin, /f mod, and all that jazz. Anyway, he's been on the server MUCH longer then you XD But anyway, give me an example of some help someone would need. I'll pretend to be Legend, a new admin.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend333

PostSubject: Re: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Thanks for backing me up toge!
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:52 am

James Rabbit wrote:
Cam. wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:

Help with what? He knows how to make a faction, do /f admin, /f mod, and all that jazz. Anyway, he's been on the server MUCH longer then you XD But anyway, give me an example of some help someone would need. I'll pretend to be Legend, a new admin.
He will need to know commands or pretty much every plugin in case jayz, or a player needs help. And he's been on longer than me, so what? Time is not skill?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im trying out for ADMIN!   Im trying out for ADMIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im trying out for ADMIN!
Page 1 of 1