NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:05 am

ok.... thats not ofencive in ANY way lolz its kinda funny
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
ok.... thats not ofencive in ANY way lolz its kinda funny

It's not planned to be funny
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Really? This is what I think of you.
What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz 0IZIj
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
elite5

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:30 pm

What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz Upurzbuddee128620227263710646
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:32 pm

James Rabbit wrote:

Boo hoo a picture of a mans finger!
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:38 pm

ok this is my foot if ur wondering wtf it is
What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz My_foo10
What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz Trolol10
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Cam. wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:

cam ur probily freaking out cause thats the only sorta f u ur going to get :DDDDDDDD ps. toge that finger makes me horney (JK)
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
James Rabbit wrote:

cam ur probily freaking out cause thats the only sorta f u ur going to get :DDDDDDDD ps. toge that finger makes me horney (JK)

That my sir, doesn't make sense. I speak how your meant to speak. And don't say "I try and type fast" I type fast with corrections, and good grammar, etc. And probably type 5 times faster then you. Learn to write.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Cam are you fucking stupid or something........... it's a computer and in real life you write with pen so you won't write the wrong letter honestly you call me stupid. Plus to fuck means to have sex, and that middle finger is the only kind of fuck you u will get Very Happy catch on dumbass. Also, I type like i'm texting so thats with all the u's, r's, and the 2's, not thinking of stupid corrections. Try to find a mistake here buddy, there are no mistakes so, that means I can write correctly!
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
Cam are you fucking stupid or something........... it's a computer and in real life you write with pen so you won't write the wrong letter honestly you call me stupid. Plus to fuck means to have sex, and that middle finger is the only kind of fuck you u will get Very Happy catch on dumbass. Also, I type like i'm texting so thats with all the u's, r's, and the 2's, not thinking of stupid corrections. Try to find a mistake here buddy, there are no mistakes so, that means I can write correctly!

Then stay like this, bitch. Oh, and if you use a pen it magical stops you making mistakes? Educate your self.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:46 pm

LOL u call me stupid lol reread it bitch :PPPPPPPPPPPPPP cause u r a retard Very Happy the pen thing lololololololololololololololololol i siad in real life the pen doesnt type things, it writes so u cant press a wrong button
Back to top Go down
elite5

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:30 am

Fuck you doesn't always mean to have sex. It can be used to say that you are gonna beat someone up... e.g "I'm gonna fuck that guy up today."

Also, fat (and toge), you are both horny, gay little weirdos.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:30 pm

horney....... my god ur in a pissy mood mister, did someone not have there coffee today Very Happy ps. have u acutally met us, then u cant judge a book by it's cover TROLOLOLOLOLO. and yes....... to fuck means to have sex dumbshit lol i looked it up, lololololol. oh yea also have ur marlboro cigarettes range buy marlboro gold edge buying cigarettes online cheap cigarettes ukraine buy cigarettes greece marlboro cigarettes virginia cigarettes online order cheap cigarettes with free shipping where to buy marlboro cigarettes cigarettes online one cheap cigarettes richmond va ciggarettescheap camel cigarettes jt international buy cigs free shipping order european cigs online ukrainian cigarettes online buy marlboro florida marlboro cigarettes lebanon buy cigarettes vancouver bc buy discount cigarettes online marlboro cigarettes news cheap cigarettes eugene cigarettes online native americansmarlboro cigarettes range buy marlboro gold edge buying cigarettes online cheap cigarettes ukraine buy cigarettes greece marlboro cigarettes virginia cigarettes online order cheap cigarettes with free shipping where to buy marlboro cigarettes cigarettes online one cheap cigarettes richmond va ciggarettescheap camel cigarettes jt international buy cigs free shipping order european cigs online ukrainian cigarettes online buy marlboro florida marlboro cigarettes lebanon buy cigarettes vancouver bc buy discount cigarettes online marlboro cigarettes news cheap cigarettes eugene cigarettes online native americans-elite5 2012.
Back to top Go down
elite5

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:37 pm

You really are stupid. The word "fuck" can be used to describe sexual intercourse, OR, note "OR", as an expression of annoyance/anger etc etc.

I do not smoke cigarettes and I have never stated that I do. That is called spam, young one. Do your homework.
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
horney....... my god ur in a pissy mood mister, did someone not have there coffee today Very Happy ps. have u acutally met us, then u cant judge a book by it's cover TROLOLOLOLOLO. and yes....... to fuck means to have sex dumbshit lol i looked it up, lololololol. oh yea also have ur marlboro cigarettes range buy marlboro gold edge buying cigarettes online cheap cigarettes ukraine buy cigarettes greece marlboro cigarettes virginia cigarettes online order cheap cigarettes with free shipping where to buy marlboro cigarettes cigarettes online one cheap cigarettes richmond va ciggarettescheap camel cigarettes jt international buy cigs free shipping order european cigs online ukrainian cigarettes online buy marlboro florida marlboro cigarettes lebanon buy cigarettes vancouver bc buy discount cigarettes online marlboro cigarettes news cheap cigarettes eugene cigarettes online native americansmarlboro cigarettes range buy marlboro gold edge buying cigarettes online cheap cigarettes ukraine buy cigarettes greece marlboro cigarettes virginia cigarettes online order cheap cigarettes with free shipping where to buy marlboro cigarettes cigarettes online one cheap cigarettes richmond va ciggarettescheap camel cigarettes jt international buy cigs free shipping order european cigs online ukrainian cigarettes online buy marlboro florida marlboro cigarettes lebanon buy cigarettes vancouver bc buy discount cigarettes online marlboro cigarettes news cheap cigarettes eugene cigarettes online native americans-elite5 2012.

I could say to you "Hey man, Im gonna fuck you" wouldn't mean I would rape/have sex with you. Like elite said, the word fuck can be used many ways, anger for starting, an offence. Etc. Get your facts right bro.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Cam. wrote:
Fatboy96 wrote:

I could say to you "Hey man, Im gonna fuck you" wouldn't mean I would rape/have sex with you. Like elite said, the word fuck can be used many ways, anger for starting, an offence. Etc. Get your facts right bro.
butttttttt, there are 2 meanings
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm

elite5 wrote:
You really are stupid. The word "fuck" can be used to describe sexual intercourse, OR, note "OR", as an expression of annoyance/anger etc etc.

I do not smoke cigarettes and I have never stated that I do. That is called spam, young one. Do your homework.
homework im stupid lol. they dont put what is a spam on homework unless ur in a extra help class Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:46 am

Fatboy96 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
Fatboy96 wrote:

butttttttt, there are 2 meanings

Theeres about 5 actually.
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:54 am

6, including this one ---> Fuck - camwam and Elite5
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:41 pm

James Rabbit wrote:
6, including this one ---> Fuck - camwam and Elite5
LOL u tell em toge
Back to top Go down
jayz787
Admin
jayz787

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:25 pm

The amount of misused memes on these forums is retarted
Back to top Go down
https://noobjail.forumotion.com
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 am

jayz787 wrote:
The amount of misused memes on these forums is retarted

Which meme have I used? The jesus one counts as a meme right? That ones my favorite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 pm

toge... we use WAY to many memes lolz but my foot wasnt a meme lol..ahhhh i luv Iphones
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Fatboy96 wrote:
toge... we use WAY to many memes lolz but my foot wasnt a meme lol..ahhhh i luv Iphones

Thats sad, you took a picture of your foot and added faces to them, for a forums? Lawl
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 pm

ur sad cam at least im not as hated as u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz   What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz Empty

Back to top Go down

What I think of fatboy, togekiss and jayz
Page 1 of 1