NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to format your post

Go down 
+2
VolatileMachine
jayz787
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jayz787
Admin
jayz787

How to format your post Empty
PostSubject: How to format your post   How to format your post EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

IGN:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
Experience (details):
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work:

Also please don't ask in game if you got the rank. We will contact you if you do.

Last edited by jayz787 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://noobjail.forumotion.com
VolatileMachine

PostSubject: Moderator Application   How to format your post EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 pm

IGN:VolatileMachine
How long have you been on the server:About a month or so
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):Because at time when im on i see griefers or spammers, i really cant do anything except wait for an admin. Also Im on at frequent hours of the day pretty much everyday. I have built part of the logo with Fat and Jay, so you can see that i plan on being on this server for a long time. Smile
Experience (details):Umm no real experience, but with time ill get the hang of things.
Dedicated time:Everyday (atleast) many hours of the day
What you can bring:Safety of the server and help to the community.
Proof of work:Built the logo (kinda) and building interactive parts of the map like a maze. (hopefully thats what you meant by "work" xD)
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

PostSubject: Re: How to format your post   How to format your post EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 pm

IGN:fat_godzilla123
How long have you been on the server:1 year
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):Alright i really want mod to help the server out im the borher of fatboy96 ( an epic admin) and he thinks i will be grieat Very Happy, also i donated with fat many times.
Experience (details):Wel, i watch my brother alot and i c how to help people and how nice to be and i know All the rules
Dedicated time:about 1 year
What you can bring:I can help the server by helping fat with all the admins keep the server going happy and Stong
Proof of work:i also helped fat with the idea and the desgin of the tools of the logoHow to format your post 2012-026
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_muffin223

Jumbo_muffin223

PostSubject: Mod application by Jumbo_muffin223   How to format your post EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:53 pm

IGN:Jumbo_muffin223
How long have you been on the server:2months
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):i want to make the server better as i know i can.and i will ill do the best i can.i always hated spammers and griefers and i wait for admidistrators and i cant do anything about and it just annoys me i wish i could and i will if i get this position of.i do alot of work with some staff like toge the head admin and we have a great banter.i also plan on staying a long time because i crave this server.
Experience (details):ik alot of commands ik u need to work very hard and put up with alot.
Dedicated time:ill risk for every friend of mine or for any staff member even de-op [that sounds bad xD]
What you can bring:i can bring happyness xD i can bring alot of help
Proof of work:ive helped a lot of players even ask toge i helped him on alot of griefed houses.

Back to top Go down
Followme99

PostSubject: Re: How to format your post   How to format your post EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm

IGN:Followme99
How long have you been on the server:At least 3 days (:3)
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):I want this position because I want to feel what its like to help people on this particular server. I will bring fun, enjoyment, and protection to the server at all times. This will be an open position I would love to attend. I've seen exploiter, hackers, and greifers on so many servers its not funny. I don't want that to happen to this enjoyable server. Even though I haven't been on for along time to get this rank, but it is a try to help people when they need to. IF you decline me I understand.
Experience (details):Moderator, and admin on 3 different servers on 3 different games.
Dedicated time:I try to go for 5-6 hours a day.
What you can bring:As I said in my reason, I will bring enjoyment, and safety to the server.
Proof of work:I have built a deadmau5 head. (No pic or video, sorry but I'm not lieing I have actually built one with a lot of other people.) Aswell as a castle on one of my private server with my cousin. (Its was a white stoney castle. Again no pics or vids Really sorry Sad)
(That is my application for a moderator. I hope I get accepted ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Philipt97

Philipt97

PostSubject: Re: How to format your post   How to format your post EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:52 pm

IGN:Philipt97
How long have you been on the server:About 4 months.
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): If I missspell something I hope you can understand it. Well I want to be able to stop the grifers or any one breaking the rules Cause ive been grifed many of times Neutral And I can then stop them I wanna help the server out Very Happy
Experience (details): Ok im going to guess on this one ^.^ Ive play minecraft alot and play play the server alot when I can
Dedicated time:???? I spend 2-5 hours on it
What you can bring:Well I havent really brought anything unless you call giveing away free stuff to new people to the server and being nice
Proof of work Well I don't have any proof and I hope this isent the reason I might not become a moderator Sad but you believe me right And if I get to be a moderator I would be so happy Smile . Hope you guys exsept this Sorry for the miss spelling Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to format your post   How to format your post Empty

Back to top Go down

How to format your post
Page 1 of 1