NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lawl I'm banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

Lawl I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Lawl I'm banned   Lawl I'm banned EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:44 pm

I might as well make this post since I'm banned and it doesn't matter. I'm like a defense attorney except I'm defending myself. Very Happy Soooo lets do this thing. First of all, give me the reasons you banned me for. For instance. How was I immature. Either way, I'm 12. And sorry to fat, but if I'm immature, then let's talk about fat. Last time I remember,I'm not the one who changed all the blocks in a faction and blew it all up. Another thing, cursing. You have no rules against cursing. Jay curses. He spams. Fat curses. About everyone on the server (Including those 6 year olds who play call of duty) curse. And I'm the only one who gets blamed for it? I crashed the server once. And 3 people were on, including me. I don't even KNOW how I crashed it. I somehow magically did. And by the way. If one of the other reasons I was banned was abusing powers, first. Tell me how I abused powers. Then, I hardly do anything now. I was waiting for 1.3 to do anything. I do greif check and ban the greifers. That's all. I won't try do drag anyone down with me, but all I ask of you is this. Answer all my questions, and don't ban me from the forums. I promise I won't spam (Mainly because I'm still hoping to be unbanned) So uh, answer my questions, and lets have a small argument. My mom says I'd be a good lawyer, I'll see if thats true. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of mario.
Lawl I'm banned GW2Vf
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

Lawl I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawl I'm banned   Lawl I'm banned EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Guys, I'm serious. That picture is the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
camwamm

Lawl I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawl I'm banned   Lawl I'm banned EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Haha, look who's ranting now!

*chuckles#*
Back to top Go down
guy123

Lawl I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawl I'm banned   Lawl I'm banned EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Well camwam atleast he dosent spamm on the forums and stuff other then you every day you spamm from a old friend :JynxXx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

Lawl I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawl I'm banned   Lawl I'm banned EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:38 pm

even a new guy is better then cam Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

Lawl I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawl I'm banned   Lawl I'm banned EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 am

I'm not, um, ranting. You just went on like, every post and wrote something hateful. I'm just explaining myelf. If they won;t unban me, Ok. I'm done. I'm sorry for whatever I did, and I'll move on. You and Elite...... you guys are just....... Yeah. And jay, check out the ExplosiveSwearing plugin. Its so funny. You swear, you get blown up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lawl I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawl I'm banned   Lawl I'm banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Lawl I'm banned
Page 1 of 1