NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toge's big city project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

Toge's big city project Empty
PostSubject: Toge's big city project   Toge's big city project EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:14 am

Ok so, yes, I am making a city. Like cam was going to but never did because his workers were banned or something, but I, am also making a city. I have started, and need much help. The city has been dubbed "Albion" after some faction I was once in. I have made town hall, a random hiking area, and some smaller things. I want this city to be like any other city. Arcades, stores, museums, all of those, and I can't do this by myself (Well I can but it would take forever) and I wish for people to help. Now if you do wish to help, post a reply. I can supply you with most things, but don't do this - "I need diamond blocks for um....... my room, or I'm going to need like, creative so I can um..... yeah" I also must be able to trust you, basically for me to trust you, DON'T GET BANNED. And yeah, that's all. I would also like for Fatboy96 to help me. If your busy Fat, it's okay, but if you could, please help. For stariting the city, I wish to have 5 people, and 2-3 back-ups. Please help me on this, and thank you. I will update this post everytime someone joins or quits

------RANKS N' SHIT-------
Toge - Dude in charge tongue
NO ONES HAS JOINED, TOGE IS FOREVER ALONE

Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Cam.

Cam.

Toge's big city project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toge's big city project   Toge's big city project EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:11 pm

1. I am forever alone, not you.

2. My project has not been stopped, I did start it, but the new map deleted it so..
Back to top Go down

Toge's big city project
Page 1 of 1