NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I, togekisslv1 was banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

I, togekisslv1 was banned Empty
PostSubject: I, togekisslv1 was banned   I, togekisslv1 was banned EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Hello, many of you know me, I am Togekisslv1. I was banned because somebody asked what happened when you used caps lock and exceeded your warnings. I tried it before and saw it only kicked you. So I did a demostration and it was fine. I then should of had 0/3 warnings, but instead, SpamGurad banned me for doing this. :DDDDDDDD. I did taco chin and got banned. I would like to be unbaned because this was unintentional, completely on accident. I did not try to spam, I was expressing my happiness with taco chin. Please unban me Jay. I love this server and wish to play on it once more. PLEASE HELP ME Crying or Very sad

Last edited by James Rabbit on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

PostSubject: Re: I, togekisslv1 was banned   I, togekisslv1 was banned EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:31 pm

yea toge does not derseve to get banned he was showing us what happens if u spam scratch
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: I, togekisslv1 was banned   I, togekisslv1 was banned EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 am

Sniff. Thanks Fat. It seems only Jay can unban me. Kingle said it might be my rank, because it was special. If it really is impossible to unban me, could you rank up Fragtex? Its the other account I use.
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: I, togekisslv1 was banned   I, togekisslv1 was banned EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 pm

I IS NOW UNBANNED. THANKS YOU Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, togekisslv1 was banned   I, togekisslv1 was banned Empty

Back to top Go down

I, togekisslv1 was banned
Page 1 of 1