NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

togekisslv1 is banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

togekisslv1 is banned Empty
PostSubject: togekisslv1 is banned   togekisslv1 is banned EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Hey guys, I'm banned, along with Fat. Now one thing. Fat did bot give away GM. It was all me. I'm sorry for doing this, and I regret doing it. I gave it to 3 people. Sku11Crusher, Fragtex (Btw, I'm also Fragtex), and Crackerjacker32. I gave it to Sku11 because he's my friend, and I thought it'd be Okay. Guess it wasn't XD. I gave it to fragtex because..... Well i AM Fragtex, so I was giving it to myself. And I gave it to cracker because he use to be a diamond VIP a long time ago. So I thought it would be ok, also seeing he was Mod. Well, please unban fat. He had nothing to do with this. Please unban us Jay D: I've invested my life into this server. I play untill I'm grounded, and I still play when i'm grounded. PLEASE JAY, FIND THE KINDNESS TO UNBAN ME!!!!! I promise I won't give anyone GM. I only gave it because I thought cracker was allowed to have it, and Sku11Crusher was my friend. I won't give ANYONE GM. Please Jay...........
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Fatboy96

Fatboy96

Location : waiting for toge to change me back to fat not dincleburg

PostSubject: Re: togekisslv1 is banned   togekisslv1 is banned EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:26 pm

listen to toge i really cant belive im banned again,soooooooooo plz just listen jayz this is really annoying why would i give cracker gm i was next to him and he was in survival today...... it was syn hacking him or me cause now its annoying
Back to top Go down
CrackerJacker32

CrackerJacker32

PostSubject: Re: togekisslv1 is banned   togekisslv1 is banned EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Uhm, soo whats going on i havent been on SO whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: togekisslv1 is banned   togekisslv1 is banned Empty

Back to top Go down

togekisslv1 is banned
Page 1 of 1