NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banned from what I've heard abusing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam.

Cam.

Banned from what I've heard abusing? Empty
PostSubject: Banned from what I've heard abusing?   Banned from what I've heard abusing? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Okay, I haven't been that active for atleast 3 days or so, like toge. And I have no idea whats been going on and now I'm banned?
Please tell me why and unban me...
Back to top Go down
Ellzmeister

Ellzmeister

PostSubject: Re: Banned from what I've heard abusing?   Banned from what I've heard abusing? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Yeah... Uhm, obviously it's not up to me but innocent until proven guilty and all that. I would have least talked to the accused first D: hope you get unbanned dude, it sucks without you!
Back to top Go down
jayz787
Admin
jayz787

PostSubject: title   Banned from what I've heard abusing? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Cam. wrote:
Okay, I haven't been that active for atleast 3 days or so, like toge. And I have no idea whats been going on and now I'm banned?
I have proof of you abusing. My buddy irl was on the server and he told me you teled to him and killed him.
Back to top Go down
https://noobjail.forumotion.com
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: Banned from what I've heard abusing?   Banned from what I've heard abusing? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:30 pm

jayz787 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
I have proof of you abusing. My buddy irl was on the server and he told me you teled to him and killed him.
Omfg WHAT? REALLY? Dude he's lieing, I may have used /tpa (like everyone on the server does) But I have NEVER used /tp. Well this sucks, yet again banned for something I never did...
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: Banned from what I've heard abusing?   Banned from what I've heard abusing? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Cam. wrote:
jayz787 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
Omfg WHAT? REALLY? Dude he's lieing, I may have used /tpa (like everyone on the server does) But I have NEVER used /tp. Well this sucks, yet again banned for something I never did... Dude, can you just unban me and we can talik about this when I can get on next? Please dude. I'm always being blamed for this random shit, and then all the admins that actually do abuse get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from what I've heard abusing?   Banned from what I've heard abusing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from what I've heard abusing?
Page 1 of 1