NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrackerJacker32

CrackerJacker32

Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers Empty
PostSubject: Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers   Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm

When i was play today he came in and started laying creeper eggs in my house and killed cmrake with one an blew up her stuff. Sad I have heard that also when he was playing two days ago he did the same thing to gracebodesstone i think or the person toge was talking about so please fix this!
Back to top Go down
syndicate_rule

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers   Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:25 pm

For one it didnt even touch her stuff and i layed 1.It didnt detroy anything and i was just messing around. So there u have it CrackerJacker32 or should I say Connor_Lugo.Yes it seems connor made a new account to get into the server and grief stuff.Please have that fixed. Thx
Back to top Go down
CrackerJacker32

CrackerJacker32

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers   Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 pm

To grief stuff im actually trying to have fun unlike you who goes around griefing i want to get actual ranks on this i dont want to spawn
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers   Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 am

I didnt say anything about syndacite Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Cam.

Cam.

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers   Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 am

Umm.. Well.

Arguing is the worst thing to do, But syndicate, Don't spawn creepers in houses, and don't spawn animals for players
Back to top Go down
Kingle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers   Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:56 pm

And also Connor u have been Going into my home. ADMINS home. so i dont want to hear it. im deleting post soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers   Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers Empty

Back to top Go down

Syndicate_rules Abusing Powers
Page 1 of 1