NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator Application (Followme99)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Followme99

Moderator Application (Followme99) Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application (Followme99)   Moderator Application (Followme99) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 pm

IGN:Followme99
How long have you been on the server:At least 3 days (:3)
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):I want this position because I want to feel what its like to help people on this particular server. I will bring fun, enjoyment, and protection to the server at all times. This will be an open position I would love to attend. I've seen exploiter, hackers, and greifers on so many servers its not funny. I don't want that to happen to this enjoyable server. Even though I haven't been on for along time to get this rank, but it is a try to help people when they need to. IF you decline me I understand.
Experience (details):Moderator, and admin on 3 different servers on 3 different games.
Dedicated time:I try to go for 5-6 hours a day.
What you can bring:As I said in my reason, I will bring enjoyment, and safety to the server.
Proof of work:I have built a deadmau5 head. (No pic or video, sorry but I'm not lieing I have actually built one with a lot of other people.) Aswell as a castle on one of my private server with my cousin. (Its was a white stoney castle. Again no pics or vids Really sorry Sad)
(That is my application for a moderator. I hope I get accepted ^.^)
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application (Followme99)
Page 1 of 1