NoobJail Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobJail Forums

A place for the NoobJail community to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cam abusing invsee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elite5

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Well. I killed camwam, fair and square. Then he used /invsee to retrieve his items.
Abuse?
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Lol.

Dude, 1. I did that to see yo reaction and to trick you.
2. Even if I did it's not abuse because I didnt use the items for my legit stuff, I just had them in my inv, not raiding and using them or pvping, just in the inv, Dude. Learn some admin stuff dude, your crap at being admin.
Back to top Go down
elite5

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Cam. wrote:
Lol.

Dude, 1. I did that to see yo reaction and to trick you.
2. Even if I did it's not abuse because I didnt use the items for my legit stuff, I just had them in my inv, not raiding and using them or pvping, just in the inv, Dude. Learn some admin stuff dude, your crap at being admin.

Harsh.
Back to top Go down
elite5

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:12 pm

I set cam's house on fire (legitly) and he killed me then used /ex... more abuse?
And, also, he is threatening to derank me.
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:21 pm

elite5 wrote:
I set cam's house on fire (legitly) and he killed me then used /ex... more abuse?

Nope, i put it out legitly, The bit where it said I worldeditted on my chat (the bit u saw irl) was me using //replace longgrass 0. And Im threatning to derank you for logging, 2 times, rude to stuff. e.g "YOU CUNT" "YOU FUCKING BITCH" like 6 times. And using spawned items
Back to top Go down
elite5

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Cam. wrote:
elite5 wrote:

Nope, i put it out legitly, The bit where it said I worldeditted on my chat (the bit u saw irl) was me using //replace longgrass 0. And Im threatning to derank you for logging, 2 times, rude to stuff. e.g "YOU CUNT" "YOU FUCKING BITCH" like 6 times. And using spawned items
I did not use illegit stuff. And you deranked me.
Back to top Go down
elite5

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:32 pm

elite5 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
elite5 wrote:

--update-- cam is tp'ing to be illegitly.

--another update-- thank you cam for destroying this game for me. I used /gm to destroy all my chests and I am starting again. Bitch. And stop abusing.

Last edited by elite5 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:34 pm

elite5 wrote:
elite5 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
elite5 wrote:

So is tp'ing now not allowed? I tp'd you to check you, like, where you were, if you were griefing bosteva or something, Tp'ing is notbreaking rules elite. I have given you 7 warnings btw, now it'll be an 8th, when jayz is back you probs will be deranked
Back to top Go down
elite5

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Cam. wrote:
elite5 wrote:
elite5 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
elite5 wrote:

So is tp'ing now not allowed? I tp'd you to check you, like, where you were, if you were griefing bosteva or something, Tp'ing is notbreaking rules elite. I have given you 7 warnings btw, now it'll be an 8th, when jayz is back you probs will be deranked
WHY HAVE I GOT WARNINGS? WTF!! I HAVE LOGGED LIKE 3 TIMES, I ADMIT, BUT WHERE HAVE THE OTHER 4 CAME FROM?!

--edit--
Cam has been accusing me of "disrespect towards staff" because I swore at him a few times.
Cam said, I quote, ".. the shitty little cunt" and much more. He and his little friend, Ellzmeister, have been taking the piss on me and insulting me. They have literally been ganging up on me. Ellz made a gravestone that readm "Elite5. Died choking on a dick"

Please, do something about these two.

Last edited by elite5 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 pm

elite5 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
elite5 wrote:
elite5 wrote:
Cam. wrote:
elite5 wrote:

WHY HAVE I GOT WARNINGS? WTF!! I HAVE LOGGED LIKE 3 TIMES, I ADMIT, BUT WHERE HAVE THE OTHER 4 CAME FROM?!

Shouting at me "OMG YOU CUNT" "YOU SHITTY BITCH" etc. like 3 times each, and spawned flint and tinder.
Back to top Go down
elite5

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Okay. So now I'm a moderator.

edit

Cam ranked me again to try and hide the evidence

another edit

been temp banned for no reason. Cam is taking advantage of his rank as HeadAdmin.

Another edit

been deranked again.
Everyone on NoobJail now hates me for stuff I didn't do. I am quite upset, I must say. This is not fair.
Back to top Go down
Cam.

Cam.

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:13 pm

elite5 wrote:
Okay. So now I'm a moderator.

edit

Cam ranked me again to try and hide the evidence

another edit

been temp banned for no reason. Cam is taking advantage of his rank as HeadAdmin.

Another edit

been deranked again.
Everyone on NoobJail now hates me for stuff I didn't do. I am quite upset, I must say. This is not fair.

Temp banned for the reasons i have pointed out above and now unbanned, I ranked you because I wanted you back as mod and I felt guilty blah blah, and Im not abusing headadmin. Im just enforcing rules
Back to top Go down
James Rabbit

James Rabbit

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Just ask Jay to decide OR I THROW BOMB AT YOU ●~* So we can get this over with ಠ_ಠ
Oh, when someone throw a bomb at you, duck for cover (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Other things..... I dunno ¯\(°_o)/¯
Back to top Go down
http://Thisisntawebsite.com
Sponsored content

cam abusing invsee Empty
PostSubject: Re: cam abusing invsee   cam abusing invsee Empty

Back to top Go down

cam abusing invsee
Page 1 of 1